Sunday, June 5, 2011

+1 and You

The subject  ^, is right above the arrow in this sentence.

The motivating purpose of this post is simple. I will try to be as direct as possible. One person - one unit of control as advocated in earlier posts is arguably being adopted by Google too in the form of the '+1' button.

Different. How so?
Eric Schmidt, chairman and former CEO of Google has been quoted recently as admitting that one of his biggest failures as a chief executive of the search giant was to NOT adopt identity as Facebook has done so successfully.

I am of a mind much can be learned about today's human potential from practices adopted by the big three (or four, Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon). I continue to argue that interactive global communications has changed the perception game. If my conclusions are basically correct, perception without substance will decline going forward.

If you have been patient enough to read this far, consider clicking the +1 button at the upper left of this post. I will be reporting here what I discover by your doing so (know that your privacy is NOT at risk.)

© 2011 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment