Monday, March 26, 2012

Rule Book

"Deception Machine standard defense meme: I am too busy to seek the greater truth so I stick to a source who tells me what I want to hear. Further, it helps a great deal that I am told by them how to justify the self-deception.

"All I have to do in return is help propagate the meme. What could go wrong? Or, more importantly, how can I blame others when something does go wrong?"

'Top-down' in the long run is not an equilibrium. It is the targeted energy that initiated a rescue from annihilation. An argument can be made that its continuing influence is based more on a small but powerful subset of its beneficiaries.

The rescue mission has been accomplished with extraordinary measures that are now detrimental to general stability.

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment