Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chrome Speak

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/demos/speech.html
The following paragraph is one I wrote in TextEdit. The one following it is the Google’s Chrome output at me speaking it. Notice the error in the last word.

Checking my ability to speak with Google’s Web Speech API Demonstration. I would like to achieve a certain level a satisfaction with my daily progress. Aphasia is still my biggest obstacle but, surprisingly, the progress I have made is palpable.

Checking my ability to speak with Google's web Speech API demonstration. I would like to achieve a certain level of satisfaction with my daily progress. Aphasia is still my biggest obstacle but surprising me the progress I have a is powerful.

This took several tries. Looked like the Google technology was extraordinarily capable. And just a day into my exposure to it.

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment