Tuesday, January 17, 2012

They, A Whole Different Meaning

"A conscious bridge across time designed and built by a subconscious leader in the soup?"

"Seems fairly incredible, does it not?"

"Indeed. But I was also taken aback, though not surprised in retrospect, about mind/plant symbiosis.

"That famous closing line 'on the wings of intention' comes to mind. To think I felt some measure of shame because I could not recall details of stories I had read. Thought it was just insult to injury that I not only read slow but seemingly retained little.

Clearly I was mistaken, about the misplaced shame, that is.

"Frame of reference describes an arbitrary temporal boundary, nothing more. An unfortunate consequence of conscious awareness (at least so far), absurd motive assumptions."

Who decides?

At the stroke of midnight, an experiment in tecnology-based scaled protest. Less than two hours to finish configuring and then launching the recording mechanism.

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment