Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quest

Really 'Fine'.
"The fascinating bridge that is music connected somewhat disparate topics while 'Wandering' this morning. A newcomer whose chosen field is cultural anthropology catalyzed an engaging discussion of education, communication, coming of age and more.

"For reasons that are beyond the scope of this entry, the interchange resonated deeply with my convergence agenda and this log.

Suffice it to say that the experience and grokking the finite nature of this lifetime's journey far better than ever before, led me to this curious place. I am grateful to have arrived.

"Though I would have thoroughly enjoy sharing with you the details of this positive experience, I have yet to acquire the necessary skill to make it happen. It is not for lack of trying."

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment