Saturday, December 29, 2012

Democracy Confidential

"Why do people I present this to try to change the subject? I feel rejected. In my imaginary world I've convinced myself it is the best I have to offer."

"Did you use mouthwash?"

"Very funny. Tell me friend. Am I as useless as I feel right now?"

"Imagining receiving a Nobel Prize while standing alone in the woods, Eagle scout - merit badge and all - its probably not enough. Just sayin'."

Falling in love all over again? Yeah, sort of. By definition, it is different this time. The insect pests are all nervous like before, scurrying everywhere. Part of nature's dance I have been told. Embrace your enemy and happiness ensues. Feels like grok. Farble to some, nectar to others. What can I say?

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment