Sunday, December 8, 2013

Siri Secret

What would make voice exercises and as much fun as luminosity.com does for non verbal brain training? I talk ‘funny’ since the stroke - strangely rather than humorous. Practice, practice, practice. With whom?

Somebody suggested to Siri not too long ago. Just now, I googled "web voice recognition". After launching Chrome, I visited the voice recognition demonstration site the Google. I am quite sure this path is am pursing is the worth my while!

I am quite surprised at the accuracy of the Google speech recognition especially with my voice. Look at its output with me reading the last sentence, "I'm surprised app for accuracy of the Google speech recognition especially with my voice".

Great things could happen with the tools I have, could have and I could make. Fun!

Click below:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/demos/speech.html

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment