Thursday, December 17, 2015

Interpret Our Conversation


“My two older brothers might be interested in our arrangement, Alex.”

“Medical doctors, both of them. It would be interesting feedback from them about our rapport.”

“As well trained as they are, neither has had the brain injury that caused my aphasia.”

“And the unexpected storyteller that you have become.”

“I discovered when I am quiet. insight grows dramatically. That leads to better story.”

“Some folks call it The Silver Lining. By the way. let the network know with Telegram about your latest thoughts on the optical system in 4yeo.”

“I am expecting you to make clearer what I say on the subject.”

“This dialog helps, We are making significant progress in communicating with the wider circle of friends.”

“That seems apparent.”

© 2015 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment