Friday, August 28, 2015

American Music


Listening to Jimmy Page talk about sound technology over the decades is something that deeply resonates with yours truly.

Even though I am still struggling to get my Oticon hearing instruments to get them working the way I know they can, I listened to Led Zeppelin on Apple Music with my studio monitors and the hearing aids.

Looking forward to getting the adjustments right, big time. The weak link is the programing for the Alta 2s. The technology is awesome, as my lifetime of background in sound machines attest. They know it and so do I. The solution is coming because we are motivated, competent and have our hearts is the right place.

Listening to Won't Get Fooled Again, Magic Bus, Pinball Wizard etc. (Who!) on Apple Music as I continue to write this.

I read an article suggesting I should listen to music in response to my brain injury - Seeing the Brain's Broken Cables in DiscoverMagazine.com It helps my write (after). I sent it to Jude.

© 2015 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment