Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tensor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_graphical_notation

What is my evolving working definition of a tensor? The connection was made in my mind by an article about DTI in brain imaging and Roger Penrose lecture on Twistors. Google and a friend helped me do it. Thanks to both.

Trust me, quantum consciousness and my brain incident are leading me on this quasi-magical path. The sound track - Suite Judy Blue Eyes (CSN). Traveling the neural tracts of a brain I am very familiar with - the only one.

I get feedback that my writing has "holes" in it - so to speak. Fortunately, I have the comment recorded so I can study it more carefully. Knowing some more about brain structure "feels" like it is a good approach (DTI brain imaging).

© 2015 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment