Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OverTheHill

Washington Square in Oregon
"Credit where credit is due. Writer's creed, Kirbster.

"It all started with something that happened Monday (yesterday).

"Went to the store to save some money by being honest with the friendly people there. Basically, to show them the device I purchased a couple of days before. Being a panic installer (Klutz) I broke it and the experience made me feel ashamed. I am a monster when I feel ashamed."

"So I brought it to the store to see what we could work out (their invitation.) Those kind folks showed me a way to get it fixed at much less than I expected with as little down time as possible. It was such a positive experience, I was talked into another purchase."

"There is more to the story but I won't bore you with details. One last comment though, I am a very happy camper now."

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment