Saturday, February 23, 2013

Right Thing To Do

"My guess is that a 'Lean In' executive cares that clients using a web conferencing business application exposed them to a malware exploit.

"The infection made client's computers vulnerable by requiring them to turn on Java to support online collaboration software."

---

Its about integrity. She has a high international profile relating to the value of assertive full spectrum responsibility.

I might be wrong. After all, I have yet to read 'the book." It is on my list for purchase tomorrow, however. Because I have read so much online that is positive about it."

"Speaking of ink on dead trees purchases, the expose on non-profit hospital "profiteering" and health care transgressions is not to be missed."

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment