Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bigger Than That

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/al-franken-iphone-fingerprint_n_3961852.html

Please excuse the stumbling of my writing (see September 4 post).

How does one identify oneself in a growing super-computer in your pocket mobile world? A dear friend recommended a Hufffington Post article to me. In it Senator Al Franken in a letter to Tim Cook, CEO of Apple brings up the "elephant in room" in the potential misuse Touch ID in the recently released 5S iPhone, fingerprint biometric and counterfeit identification.

There is much more to the evolving bigger story, I believe. Before August, I began an exploration into what elements are missing in the story. As readers may have noticed, I think it is better than it appears.

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment