Friday, November 15, 2013

Viral?


"Coolest" is a product design that could become a dynamite product. A friend is a founder and designer and works at the local coffee shop (like me). I will add some more to this post after I read more of the press kit.

More than just an ordinary cooler, it has a wireless connection to your smartphone for its detachable speaker for tunes. Further, and battery-powered blender, a lid light and bottle opener.

As I write this, yet another DIY inventor/entrepreneur has entered our conclave. I know her, but I digress …

Kickstarter may assist with start-up capital. Ryan (pictured), is the man with the plan. He has a prototype in his garage. The funding will finance the manufacturing molds and hire the engineers to put the Coolest on-the-shelf hopefully in August.

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment