Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Skunk Working

"I could not understand what he meant. Then realized he was fishing for an explanation. Why had he gotten so interested in such an advanced topic - one on which I had spent a good part of my adult career.

"Yes, fishng. For an entry point more suitable for accomplished non-academics. In the process I had learned that my path to mastery of my own creation included those who would adopt very early (as contrasted with the usual beta roll out.)"

"Certain new tools are especially conducive to productivity of the type you mention. Show and tell without scheduling hassles. You know the kind, those associated with actual presence."

"So, an added benefit is that offensive smells, because of the virtual locality, are not a deterrent to assembling?" She smiled.

Good dog, Google.

© 2013 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment