Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vibratory Destruction

A fascinating discussion for me really. I found him very engaging. The level of ambiguity indicative of uncertainty in my model of the identity. For a bit my mind wandered off into a more thorough exploration of what that might mean.

Single and authentic are surely not the same thing in the identity level under consideration. Yet when it comes to attaching a convenient token to a dynamic being, it is often what is sought?

Replicating useful class identities is foundational to life as we know it, organic. But at a metaphorical right angle something with an entirely different 'value' is suggested.

Like the cold east wind, a foreboding presence caught my attention. "Don't look there", it seemed to say. The brief demands of this nature generated stored rationales that had been laying on-the-shelf for years.

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment