Thursday, February 16, 2012

Competing to Cooperate

"Inside out, so-to-speak. We become better by virtue of testing whose ideas should prevail. After all, who correctly decides what is fair? Is not the answer to that question in a constant state of flux? Prescribing a permanent formula is fraught with risk unless it so generic that it can accommodate emergent diversity. A challenging task."

Social Gravity
The 'soup' has a way of rattling our cage. If life or death drama is what it takes, let it be so. The propensity of an outward looking ego is to ignore the foundation of human consciousness. And in the process, potentially to fatally neglect the home of mind. The part without an audience is at a major disadvantage. Unless ...

"I'll bet if I stop our heart for some period of time, I will get Mr. Hot Stuff to pay attention.", it seems to be saying to itself. "I hope I can find a better way but there may not be enough time."

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment