Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Legacy Done Right

There are just a handful of human beings that are in the class of the individual who has just passed. This post will take all the time necessary to reflect the sincerity of that statement by this author.


When the light dropped off the radar I thought about what it mean to me.

The answer to your question, yes it did. It did mean a lot to me. But it meant a lot to a multitude. I will forever treasure my private dialog with this spirit. I will not waste the reader's time to describe the details. But know that it will serve to inspire my best on behalf of sentients from this moment forward.

I have seen the other bookend clearer than most alive now. Life has been remarkably visible, even brilliant since.

© 2011 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment