Friday, September 28, 2012

Rapid Cycling

"In the morning the sun will shine (yes, the 'real' thing too, of course)."

"Insights create their own dawn, I have discovered. So, if one arrives before they open for breakfast, stoke the embers."

 Almost October. Unseasonably warm. Temperature inversion trapping the air pollution? Viewed as a popular disease, high velocity turnover is a curious variation on the human condition. At times, it looks as though all the secure jobs are in the maintenance of suffering.

"Maybe I am angry because I don't want to believe that all I am is what I have been given. There have been times when the irritation subsides. Something I make, however small, tells me I am. Feels good.

"You can imagine my gratitude when I discovered that I was not alone. A common quest - to be somebody. Who would have you believe otherwise? A troubled soul, I suspect."

© 2012 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment