Sunday, September 4, 2011

Liberty to Deceive

"You know that there are a lot of folks who think the internet is not about authentic individuals. Or even that any part if necessarily should be."

"I need to go to the bathroom."
"Some with controlling influence think that about our country's government."

No wonder the cost of deception is so high in the wider scope. Conversely, why it is so low (and attractive to the selfish) in a self-serving narrower scope.

The 'New Social' dilutes the influence of irresponsible ownership - a moral hazard of the exchange convenience known as money. Does it matter that so many conflate money and ownership?

There is a better way to express such concepts? Surely there must be. Is it time to explore how to do just that. Learning to write better would likely help. And I must admit there is more than a little pull from paper folding.

"Maybe we have earned predatory leadership you and I. I have discovered I can turn away from the sucking sound.

"Take me if you can but my attention will stay on the light now. Some would argue, because we do, it shines. Bright enough and the tide will reverse. No matter what, no matter when."

© 2011 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment