Monday, December 21, 2009

Hear No 'Evil'

Had coffee with a dear friend today who has much to offer in bridging disparate international interests in principle based commerce. I was not surprised when he said he clicked 'Hide' on some of my recent posts on Facebook for fear that the conservatives among his friends may see some of my political opinions.


This was not always the case. Not that long ago, the conservatives were the loyal opposition and counted me among them. Willing to read what the Left and Middle had to argue was as natural to us as consulting a watch to find out the current time. Sure there were some radicals but they did not lead us.


Enough said. It is not at all difficult to see where I am going with this. It begs the question, how can we make this better (civil, respectful etc.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment