Friday, February 11, 2011

Humanity Amplifier

He works for it. He is humble. He is smart. He is Egyptian. 

I work for it. I want to be humble. I want to be smart. I am American.

There is a bias that inhibits the flow. With the signal applied to a particular element the larger current can be controlled.

Meanwhile, a clever mixture is blended with loving attention. Weighted spices are measured by wisdom that can only result from experience and rapport.

Hit Record
"A 12AX7 then?"

"Yes, and an Egyptian mix. Fascinating sound. Good vibrations if you will. I'll hum a few bars."

"Tweet me, I will friend you."

"What do I google first?"

Code is scary sometimes. Think of it as a roller coaster. If your head doesn't come off, you might have fun.

© 2011 Buzz Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment