Thursday, April 29, 2010

Staycation

Rock Monster, drag chair and physicist party animal. What a life, he mused. Can't remember anything sweeter than life after near death. As if born again (with all due respect to any and everyone who deserves it). If I were a carpenter, or a disk jockey back in the day, would you still love me? And thank you, dear, for having my baby.

Delivering a sentiment of that … Day of gratitude. We will have to do this more often, he promised himself. Sun peaks out after a cool hard shower and the light sparkles from babies all clean from their bath. Winter's promise … Spring.

Perhaps doting in silence would be less annoying. Not his intent but the buck should stop at his place anyway. Yes, its about me and you need not read. Because others, after all, do it better and I learn from them. Help me see how they do it and I will do my best to reciprocate.

There is a parade at the soup today. Its an inside joke. You are welcome to join us.

1 comment:

  1. Neil, Lux and Hawking. Darin sings Hardin. Only child.

    ReplyDelete